I truly do have so much to be thankful for.
- My kids
- My four children are not really kids anymore, but they always will be to me. They all have kids of their on (hence, my grandkids) that they have done excellent jobs of raising.
- I’m so blessed to have REALLY, REALLY good ones
- The really a GREAT bunch
- My Grandkids chose wisely
- My Church family
- My Fur babies
- Who are such good company
- My Home
- My Friends
- My caring neighbors
- Getting to see a wild animal at or near my house
- the never ending array of birds
And so, so much more. I am truly blessed
You are so good to concentrate on your blessings Iris!! That’s how we all should be.
Thanks Jodie – I have to do that! Yeah, I have troubles/problems/etc – but I have SO VERY MUCH to be thankful for I seriously try to see that.
It’s wonderful to be able to list all we are thankful for. I too have so many things I am thankful for. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving Day. Ours was very quiet and nice.
I did have a good Thanksgiving. Two of my sons were here along with one granddaughter. One DIL wasn’t feeling well so didn’t make it. It was pretty quiet though – especially compared to years past. Both sons and GSIL worked on ‘fixing’ things for me while they were here – so more blessings (I always have a list). And you know, the older I get the more I enjoy ‘quiet’.